Argan Oil is an absolute gift of nature. Argan has amazing conditioning and repairing properties but is gentle enough for the most sensitive skin. Not only that, it’s so lightweight and absorbing, it never leaves your skin oily. Whether your skin is oily, normal, combo, dry or sensitive, this pure argan oil works wonders for a variety of uses.
Jojoba Oil is an amazing facial oil for anyone with oily, combination or blackhead and acne prone skin. What makes jojoba so great is that it is nearly identical to sebum, our skin’s natural oil. It balances oil production in the skin, so while it moisturizes your dry outer surface, it can actually help reduce excess oil. Plus it may help dissolving and preventing blackheads.
They also moisturize and protect hair. Beards and mustaches especially–taming bristly and scraggly hairs without irritating the face or clogging pores.
Both our facial oils are loaded with Vitamin E, antioxidants and essential fatty acids for healthy, luminous skin, hair, feet, hands and nails.
What’s in it:
The nutty aroma indicates its authenticity as a 100% pure and unrefined oil. This oil is certified organic and minimally processed for maximum skin care benefits.
What’s not in it:
No fillers, fragrances, preservatives, or other chemicals. Just the pure, organic oil.
1 fl oz
- Facial oil – The oil can be applied directly to the face to nourish and moisturize
- Beard oil – Softens rough and scraggly hairs, brings out color
- Normal and Dry skin – naturally moisturize and nourish for radiant skin
- Combination and Oily skin – Said to reduce sebum production for more normal, balanced skin
- Wrinkle serum – Apply to wrinkles to help reduce the appearance of fine lines
- Nails – Apply to nails to moisturize cuticles and help nails grow in healthy and strong
- Hair – On hair creates a beautiful and healthy shine, dimethicone and silicone-free
- Scalp – Helps balance oil production whether too dry or too oily, and helps with inflammation
- Hands, Feet, Elbows and Knees – Softens dry, flaky areas and hard calloused spots
- Scars – Reportedly the oil can help lighten scars and pigmentation
- Eczema, roseacea, and psoriasis- Said to help skin’s natural healing process by protecting and moisturizing without harsh ingredients
- Sunburn – Apply to sunburn to help soothe skin recover
- Massage – Use as a massage oil for the entire body
- Makeup primer – Makes an excellent primer that makes colors more intense and greater hold to the skin